Tuesday, September 19, 2006

i love my kids

it means i'm too nice to them. it means i accept late work when i shouldn't. it means that it's hard for me to let them suffer the consequences of their thoughtless actions, and it means that i let them laugh in detention a little bit.

but really, i love my kids. i hate my school, my building, my classroom. i hate my paperwork. i hate lesson planning. my administration is pretty good, but i still hate the beaurocracy. i hate jbhm, and in fact, i don't even really like math all that much. but i love my kids, so i love my job. and even though for at least an hour every day i wish i had never come down here, most nights when i go to bed i'm glad that i'm here.

oh, and i can't wait to start coaching. we're already on course to snap our three-year losing streak.

2 comments:

Ben Guest said...

Coaching what?

TeacherMan said...

Soccer