Monday, August 07, 2006

the last thing i should be doing right now is writing a blog

so tired. so much to do. so much of a problem with photocopies. so ready to drop the $200 on the laser copier printer scanner faxer extraordinare, just for the certainty, for the ability to not have to rely on other people (my principal to approve it and my secretary - who is great, but) to get what i need to have my lessons run smoothly for me and my kids.

i don't know how the other teachers do it. sw and i were amazed to see all the teachers, on both our campuses, gone before 4:30. I would still be there, if they hadn't kicked me out at 5. i just don't know how you can do this job not working at least 11 hours a day.

1 comment:

E.L.P. said...

Good luck with everything TeacherMan. I know you will do a great job!