Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wanted:

You can't teach (well) without sleeping. And yet, you can't teach well in a small enough number of hours to allow for sleep. I wish I had a person who would do all my lesson planning for me. I mean, really, DD, RC and I, as a house, could hire a fourth person (welcome back Stu?) to do all our lesson planning for us. He could also cook us meals when we got home from our exhausting days at work, and maybe try to keep the kitchen clean and ant-free. Really, if there are any volunteers out there, we'd probably give you free rent and a small stipend. Sorry, no health insurance.

Duties:
Plan interesting, alligned, and engaging lessons for algebra I, algebra II, english II and english III.
Cook 3-4 healthy, gluten-free meals a week.
Keep the kitchen reasonably clean.

We're accepting applications starting immediately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If any of you guys looked like Brad Pitt, I would've applied yesterday...

TeacherMan said...

my kids do tell me I look like Brad Pitt....

beach said...

i hereby submit my application. you know i'm qualified (more so for the lesson planning than for the cooking.) you'll be eating a lot of casserole.