Thursday, August 23, 2007

Check it

So, I managed to turn it around. It wasn't a bad day. Fourth block, well, they didn't academically rock the world, and the lesson was certainly not fun, but they got better. They are still struggling with proofs, but we made some headway, which was great. And they are just good kids. I am glad I wrote that first blog, because it let me get a lot of that out of my system. It's so important to stay positive. So important. It can be hard though - almost as hard as keeping up with grading and planning. Not quite though. Plus, the kid who walked out of my class - three days at home. Move on to Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am really proud of you! reading your blog, i can tell you are filling every day to the brim with helping these kids out, and you are truly doing your best to excel at the job of teaching. bravo.